New home delivery health & safety protocols during Covid-19
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority so we are putting in place the following home delivery safety measures:
- We ask that all customers have paid for their products prior to receiving their deliveries. This is to avoid any unnecessary contact between our staff and customers during the delivery process.
- We politely ask that all customers show our delivery team where their products have to be placed and then leave them on their own in the room and the route to the room, again to avoid any unnecessary contact.
- The delivery team will let the customer know when they have finished with the delivery for inspection of the products.
- All staff on the delivery team will be provided with face masks and gloves to be worn at all times during the delivery process, and hand sanitiser to use at their discretion as often as they wish.
- Disinfectant spray will be provided for use in the van interior and anywhere else the delivery team requires.
- Please do not arrange for delivery if you are isolating. This places The Store Interiors staff and their families at risk of infection. We are very flexible and can easily rearrange a delivery date for you when any risk of infection has passed.
We would like to thank all our valued customers for their continued loyalty and for helping us implement the above safety measures.
How it works
We know how important delivery is to our customers and we aim to provide the highest quality service across the whole of the UK mainland. We take the time to evaluate each and every one of our products so that we can identify the fastest, safest and most efficient delivery option for you. We are a small independent business and deliver all local deliveries ourselves in our own vehicles and with our own fantastic delivery team. For all other UK mainland deliveries, we work with our trusted, professional and experienced delivery partners. For any smaller item deliveries, we use DPD as our courier delivery partner.
Our charges made simple
- Premium Local Delivery Service £49
- Premium UK Mainland Delivery Service £75
- Courier Service from £10 per order to any UK Mainland Address
Two-person ‘white glove’ delivery
Our two-person ‘white glove’ delivery service is generally required for all medium and large furniture products. With over 30 years’ experience in furniture delivery, we are confident that we, along with our expert delivery partners, have the skill to ensure that your delivery will be carried out as efficiently as possible with the least disruption to you and your household.
Our ‘white glove’ delivery crew will not only deliver but unwrap and place your furniture in the location specified by you. Furthermore, all pieces will be assembled (excluding flat pack items), packaging will be removed and recycled where possible. The estimated delivery lead time is displayed next to each furniture product. You will be contacted in advance of your delivery by a member of our delivery team so that you can select the next available date that is most convenient for you.
We are happy to arrange delivery to any UK island location but due to the wide range of delivery complexities to different islands we are not able to provide a standard charge for this. Please complete your order as normal (a £75 charge will be applied) and we will contact you with details of any extra delivery charge as soon as possible. Upon acceptance from you, we will process any further delivery charge which will complete your order in full. However, if you are not happy with the additional charge then you will be able to cancel your order at this point and receive a full refund. Please also note that delivery to a UK island location may increase the lead time for your delivery.
When will my furniture delivery arrive?
All furniture products on our website are advertised with either a delivery estimate (to any UK mainland address) or are listed as ‘In stock’. We aim to be as accurate as possible with lead times and pride ourselves on delivering on time all over the country. On the rare occasion that our estimate is not correct, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know of any delay. Thankfully, experience and our strong relationships with our supplier’s means that almost every furniture delivery takes place on time. If a furniture item is listed as ‘In stock’ it will currently be located in our warehouse. We aim to deliver all ‘In stock’ furniture within 1-2 weeks.
Courier Service (2-4 working days)
Items sent to you by our standard courier delivery service will be delivered by our courier partners (normally within 2-4 working days) or as soon as the item is in our warehouse if not listed as in stock . To ensure the safe and quick delivery of your order a signature will be required upon delivery.
Upgrade to a Saturday or guaranteed delivery time.
Our standard courier deliveries take place Monday to Friday on an all-day service 9am to 6pm. For an additional charge, we can usually arrange a Saturday or time specific delivery.
Deliveries will normally be received in 2-4 working days. Regardless of the cost of the items, we take the utmost care to ensure that each individual item is packed safely and securely. Furthermore, we’re serious about the environment and so wherever possible our distribution team use recycled packaging materials to ensure that your delivery and the environment are both kept safe!